Turkey and Zucchini pasta
500gm Lean turkey Mince
2 Tablespoons macadamia oil
1 onion diced
1 stalk celery chopped
1 carrot grated
3 cloves garlic
1 ½ Tablespoons fresh dried oregano
1 fresh chili
3-4 large Tomatoes (blended for sauce)
1. In a pan, heat the macadamia oil over medium high heat.
2. Add the turkey mince, onion, carrot, chili and celery. Season with sea salt, pepper
3. Start to break the turkey up into small pieces until turkey is cooked through.
4. Add garlic and sauté for a couple minutes.
5. Add in the blended tomatoes, oregano
6. Bring to a boil and then lower heat to medium low and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
7. Add Mint and stir to combine everything really well.
8. Meanwhile prepare the zucchini noodles with a spiraler. In another skillet, heat macadamia oil over medium high heat.
9. Add the zucchini noodles and cook, about 3 minutes. If you cook them more than that the zucchinis can be a little soggy. Stir through.
10. When the zucchini noodles are ready, add them to the plates and top with the cooked mince.
Sprinkle a little Parmesan and enjoy!